Friday, May 20, 2011

Haul at Sephora and Target

Since I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to get anything from the NYX sale, I finally got my chance to hit Sephora yesterday.  I needed 16 more points to reach my 500 goal, and knowing that I still owed my friend her birthday gift, I got her the Hello Kitty makeup palette.  I'm no Hello Kitty fan, but the palette is pretty cute and the colors are very neutral.  And I was finally able to spend my 500 points and got me my Too Faced eyeshadow palette!  I must say, I love the colors, especially the silver!
Then I decided to hit Target and get me some ELF brushes. :)

 My friend loved the palette by the way. she's such a big Hello Kitty fan.  :)

And what I've been dying to get!!  I've played around with the colors a bit, but man, this is so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment