Friday, April 29, 2011

Indulging Myself

I've been hearing about Ulta's Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal of NYX cosmetics for a while and didn't bother to go because I was broke.. So I finally went today.. I swore, I had the hardest time just sitting there deciding what to buy.. I know that I don't need anymore makeup, but just the thought of a SALE gets me running wild.. I didn't spend as much as I wanted, but surely, I got myself some things to indulge for a couple of weeks..
 I got myself two different eyeshadow base.  Their regular in pearly white, and their HD.  I've been addicted to cream blushes, so I was able to pick me up one.  And I can't ever say no to lipstick.  I love lipstick, although most of my shades that I do have, are almost all about the same color.  I've noticed that they also had their Ulta lash primer on clearance for a while, but luckily I waited, because today I saw that they went down some more, and it was only $3.99.  So, I finally decided to pick it up.  :)

Just thought that I also attach a picture of my everyday look.  I've been trying to lighten up my eyeshadow and I guess I did okay.. I'm still in love with my Urban Decay Naked Palette and I haven't stopped using it since I purchased it.  I tried to tweeze my eyebrows the other night, and it turned out horrible.  I guess that's why I stick with waxing at the shop, but as mentioned, I've been kinda broke.. I seriously need a new haircut for the summer, and I need to get rid of my ugly bleached hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment