Thursday, April 28, 2011

What a day!

I woke up sick this morning with some kind of stomach ache.. I blame my boyfriend's bananas he bought yesterday because I ate one and afterwards, my stomach was out of control...  On the other hand, I went to the grocery store to pick up more angel hair pasta noodles for my spaghetti sauce from last night and found this...
Oh man, this was yummy.  I'm not a big fan of those Asian guava juices that you buy from the Asian markets because I think they taste way too sweet, but this was good.. It was just right, not too sweet and not too watered down.  They've got other flavors too.  I picked up Guava and Tangerine but have yet to taste the tangerine one.

I wanted to show some of my makeup today, but unfortunately this stomach thing is getting to me.. So rather doing so, I decided to take a picture of my work space..  It's been like this since I moved in to this place, and my boyfriend is rather lazy and won't help me put up my mirror and lights... Then again I did lose the nails and things to  hold up my mirror too.. But whatever.. Here's a picture of my space. I love it.. I don't have too much makeup so everything fits nice and easily inside the drawers.


My desk I bought from Ikea a couple of months ago.  I probably don't need the lights up anyways, because I am sitting in between two windows.. But it would be nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment