Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Final Exams

I've been super busy for the last couple of weeks.  I've got only one more final exam to go tomorrow and I should be done for the rest of the summer.  Oh how I can't wait. 

I need to go on a diet.  Over the last couple of years I've gained a ton of weight and I seriously lost all motivation to lose it again.  Me and the bf were talking about what we could do to motivate me and this is our conclusion, well at least my part of the conclusion... :)  For every paycheck (that's every two weeks), IF I work out and diet then I get to use up to $50 on makeup.. I came up with that, but man, I would totally love that because there has been a lot of items that I've got my eye on. :)  Anyways, I just dyed my hair back to black/brown, so I'm hoping to go get a new haircut today.  I still want my hair long, but I'm thinking of bangs...

No comments:

Post a Comment