Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Crafting is like an addiction

Recently, I've been busy surfing the internet for crafting blogs.. I've been so amazed by some of the wonderful stuff people do!  I've decided, you know what, if they can do it, I can do it too... But that is until I have a little bit of spending money.. :)  And maybe a house I can horde!

Yesterday, I was cleaning and I found the styrofoam wreathe I purchased a couple of weeks ago from DollarTree, and decided I needed to do something with this.. But I don't have anything... Surfed on the net for a bit and found this link...

http://thriftydecorating-nikkiw.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentine-rose-wreath-tutorial.html

... From that... I made this.....


I LOVE it!!!  Man, I've got so much ideas in my head for this wedding that I'm not even sure when we're going to have!!!  I can't wait until that day so I can blog all about my crafting... :)

Until then, I will be starting a new job next Tuesday or Wednesday.  That means more money to spend AND SAVE... for this wedding.. We're sorta hoping by next year, so crosses my fingers that this day will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment